What are the new legendary items for next season?
Tyvalir - (source)
I’ve seen this question popping up a lot more often lately. As it happens, Nevalistis previously shared a list of the items which will be exclusive to Season 3 until it ends. I’ve listed these below with their new (or in some cases revamped) Legendary affixes.
Dead Man’s Legacy
- Multishot hits enemies who are below 50-60% health twice.
- Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche.
- Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds.
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second.
Blessed of Haull (Previously Hammer Belt)
- Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy.
- Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards.
Little Man’s Finger
- Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original.
- Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.
Iceblink (Legendary Gem)
- Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional 5% (increases with each level).
- At Rank 25: Gain 10% increased Critical Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies.
Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)
- Gain 10% melee damage reduction (increases with each level).
- At Rank 25: While below 30% Life, you may move unhindered through enemies.
Bottomless Potion of Amplification
- Instantly restores 60% Life. Increases healing from all sources by 20-25% for 5 seconds.
As with previously reworked Seasonal items, once patch 2.2.0 launches, these items will no longer drop in non-Seasonal games and will remain removed from the non-Seasonal Legendary pool until Season 3 concludes.Views All Time280Views Today2